Meeting young readers is Jenna’s favorite part of being an author! She would love to visit your classroom or library either in person or virtually.
A 45-60-minute presentation for K-5 would include a read-aloud along with an opportunity for questions afterwards. Presentation topics may include:
- A book’s journey: from idea to published book
- Character: the use of “character” in storytelling
- Setting: how setting is an important tool in storytelling
- Custom presentations may be requested
Rate Per Presentation:
- Title I schools are eligible for FREE visits*
- $150 virtual (school to provide hosting platform)
- $200 in person**
*Eligible for schools located in New Jersey and parts of NYC based on availability.
**Jenna is based in northern New Jersey with easy access to most of New Jersey, NYC, and parts of lower New York State. Travel expenses may be incurred for travel over an hour.
Virtual Story Time Only:
- $50 (virtual) for a 20-minute read aloud of The Loud Librarian with questions
- Ideal for PreK-3
Jenna is available to speak at book festivals and educator/writer conferences.
Get in Touch!
To contact Jenna, please email email@example.com.